FSI ensures that all personnel hold the required qualifications through extensive screening and vetting procedures. All personnel are British Citizens or have been permitted to reside and work in the UK.
FSI has mobilised construction personnel for the London Heathrow T2 Extension (Dry-Liners, Carpenters), the Tate Britain Refurbishment (Asbestos Operatives and enhanced Labourers) and the London 2012 Olympics.
FSI understands the importance of managing people and therefore offers bespoke management services to its agency staff. The service consists of the following:
- Provision of high quality staff at competitive rates
- Management of staff throughout the project life. 24/7 access to FSI staff for ‘adhoc’ personnel management support
- FSI payroll support as required
- Management and advice regarding compassionate issues
- Demobilisation management support. Trade skills record maintenance and management
- FSI can also assist with workforce transportation and feeding for more austere projects
All security personnel will hold SIA licenses and all construction personnel will hold CSCS cards as a minimum.